Monday 14 June 2010

Stroud....

 2. After the lucky morning at the car booty, Mum and I went to Stroud to go and have a mooch at the
Vintage Fashion Fair. She hadn't been there for years and I don't think that I ever have, the main shopping area had some nice shops and a farmers market (Michael gained a bottle of cider from Glos, for later that evening).
 We found a lovely cafe on the hill, I am sorry I can't remember the name but it was opposite a large coffee chain. We ordered carrot,orange & lime juice, pea, mint,feta & herb quiche, and spicy bean burger, they came with salads and were really delicious.
 I would now like to show pictures of the lovely stalls at the fair, but I could not believe that my battery ran out! aaggh!
Lizzie was there and had rails of beautiful dresses, and Mum & I had fun trying a few things on. It was also nice to meet Clare from Daisy Darling.
We had a lovely afternoon out.

2 comments:

  1. Stroud is always good for a day out. Next time you go to the farmer's market pick up one of the best sticky toffee puddings in the world from the pudding stall. (Michael will love you even more!!)

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you there.. that food looks amazing.. much nicer than the sandwiches I took with me to save money!

    ReplyDelete