Tuesday 23 March 2010

Last Saturday I did my first Vintage Fair in Northampton, thanks to Deb & Ann who had worked hard organinsing it and who had given me a lovely spot. Not knowing exactly how big our spot would be, we took plenty of stock and managed to get it nearly all displayed, sometimes more is more! I have a few pictures of my stall and one of Wends, Ticking stripes, but the rest have disappeared !!!! oops sorry!
Hello to the bloggers that I met, and my new followers.

Lovely Liberty fabric coathangers from Ticking Stripes

Michael is badgering me to do the next Shepton drive in, the day before Malvern, so I think we will be having a busy Bank Holiday weekend.

4 comments:

  1. It was nice to see you hun! Your stall looked gorgeous! I have some pictures of yours which i will be posting in part 2 of the vintage fair blogposts!!
    I really fell in love with the Abide with me frame it is stunning!
    Hope you did well x
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it went well...how I would love to get my hands on some of that fabric which I can spy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to ,meet you, your stall looked lovely. Just spotted my easter tin at the top of your blog.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all looks beautiful, I forgot to ask you about it when I saw you on Wednesday! xxx

    ReplyDelete